- New Magnetic Elements for your Jewelry Display from Ovadia Corp
- 5 Points to Consider when displaying at a jewelry trade show
- Top 5 Tips to consider for professional ring display
- New Ovadia Jewelry Display by Line Page
- Choosing the Best Colors for Jewelry Displays for Your Type of Jewelry. Ovadia Corp’s guide to Jewelry Display and Showcasing.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Ovadia Corporation is proud to add new magnetic elements to our innovative line of jewelry displays. Starting now, any of our existing displays with a flat surface can be modified to incorporate these magnetic elements. These new elements are versatile … Continue reading
If you want to offer your jewelry there are a variety of guidelines one should preferably start thinking about prior to going into a trade show: 1.Examine your area. The space in which you expect to show your jewelry will … Continue reading
1. Show the maximum surface of the ring It is important to show off the maximum surface of the ring you are trying to sell. This is especially true for wedding bands and other rings which may feature intricate designs … Continue reading
We have recently added a new page to ovadia.com. This page specifically designed to show off some of our most popular jewelry display lines in a clear and concise manner. The page can be found by going to: http://www.ovadia.com/jewelry-displays.php Any … Continue reading
Choosing the Best Colors for Jewelry Displays for Your Type of Jewelry. Ovadia Corp’s guide to Jewelry Display and Showcasing.
We at Ovadia have created an assessment system to determine the effectiveness of the color that you are current using or are planning to use in the future for your jewelry displays and showcases. This simple categorization technique we have … Continue reading
We at Ovadia are committed to constantly improving our technological capabilities to provide our customers with new innovative displays to elevate the level of jewelry presentation, this new product is no exception. There are many companies that offer displays that … Continue reading
This post is not to necessarily highlight a new concept, but rather to show off a relatively new display concept to add additional options to one of our current product lines. Our Discovery displays have been on the market for … Continue reading
Here is a new earring tree concept that we started to play around with; we showed it off at the JCK show, this along with our magnetic display platforms and risers seemed to generate interest. These earring tree provide a … Continue reading
Thoughts on the jewelry display and showcase setups for JCK show day 1: Walking through the JCK show on day 1, I saw a lot of interesting jewelry display setups ranging from very effective to very ineffective, but mostly ineffective. … Continue reading